Welcome to our Facts & Figures Section,
here you can find relevant data towards the German driving school market.
As this page is meant to be upgraded constantly we will improve the content frequently.
Therefore, it is worth a visit from time to time.
First you can find our Image Brochure. Here we offer a good introduction to who we are and what we do. Please take a look:
The most detailed description on the German driving school market is offered in the MOVING Driving School Report linked below.
We also plan to upgrade the project itself to a broader European view in the future.
On 12 pages we try to give a good insight on driving schools in Germany. You can find an introduction on the German driver license system, data on revenues, or the number of driving schools, driving instructors and much more.
MOVING Chart of the Month:
- February 2021: Development of driving instructors employed subject to social insurance contributions
- January 2021: Costs: Financing the driver‘s license and Financing of the first car
- October 2020: What would another closure mean for your driving school?
- September 2020: Number of employed driving instructors subject to social insurance
contributions by gender
- August 2020: Are you making preparations for a possible further crisis – a second lockdown?
- July 2020:Corona effect on the job market for driving instructors
in the first half of 2020
- June 2020:Ratio of the number of new driving instructor licences issued to
total number of driving instructors by age group in DE 2019
- May 2020:Number of driving instructor licence holders up to 74 years in
- April 2020: Number of driving licence holders by age group in Germany
- March 2020: Corona-Survey
- Feburary 2020: pricing of a car drivers license
- January 2020: charging infrastucture for e-mobility
- December 2019: new driver asistance technology
- November 2019:_the meaning of female driving instructors
- October 2019: pricing of an average car driving lesson
- September 2019: alternative drives
- August 2019: E-Scooter
- July 2019: company succession
- June 2019: new vehicle registrations
- May 2019: driving without a license
- April 2019: binding preliminary theory test
- March 2019: wage for driving instructors that teach car lessons
- Febuary 2019: automatic restriction and investment
- January 2019: accidents with personal injuries, caused by the group of 18-24-year olds
- December 2018: opinions on automated driving
- November 2018: opinions on mandatory driving tests for senior citizens
- October 2018: wages for truck driving lessons
- September 2018: wages for car lessons